Here are a few simple ways you can take action to support our work:
Send an email to the CEO's of Publix, Ahold, and Kroger to demand they work with the CIW to protect human rights in their tomato supply chain.
- Request postcards to send to the corporate headquarters of Wendy's, Publix, Kroger, and Ahold to let them know you demand Fair Food.
- Drop off a manager letter at your supermarket to let them know you support the Campaign for Fair Food.
- Host an educational event. You can help create awareness in your community about the conditions in Florida's fields and the important changes being created through the Campaign for Fair Food. Email us to receive an educational DVD and other free organizing materials such as articles, postcards, and stickers.
- Promote the Fair Food movement and build support for farmworkers' rights at local farmer's markets, food co-ops, and organic restaurants by printing out and distributing flyers.
- Volunteer or intern with Just Harvest USA.
- Make a donation to Just Harvest USA. Just Harvest USA is fiscally sponsored by the 501(c)3 non-profit organization the Student/Farmworker Alliance. Please support the work of Just Harvest USA by making a a tax-decutable donation:
Thank you for helping us to create a more just and sustainable food system that includes fair wages, humane working conditions, and fundamental rights for farmworkers.